Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is very simple and delicious and is great for people who hate organ meat.
Make and share this Mint Ginger Chicken Liver recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g chicken livers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup ginger (thinly sliced)
- In a bowl add the liver, olive oil, mint leaves and ginger.
- Allow to marinate in a refrigerator for about 20 to 30 mins.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add salt as per taste (Avoid adding salt while marinating as it dries the liver).
- Heat a skillet and add the marinated liver along with the marinade and cook on medium heat till the liver turns light pink from a dark maroonish hue.
- garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with multi-grain bread or a stand alone appetizer.