1/3 Photos of Mint Ginger Chicken Liver
Pooja Kanal's Note:
This recipe is very simple and delicious and is great for people who hate organ meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl add the liver, olive oil, mint leaves and ginger.
- 2Allow to marinate in a refrigerator for about 20 to 30 mins.
- 3Remove from the refrigerator and add salt as per taste (Avoid adding salt while marinating as it dries the liver).
- 4Heat a skillet and add the marinated liver along with the marinade and cook on medium heat till the liver turns light pink from a dark maroonish hue.
- 5garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with multi-grain bread or a stand alone appetizer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Ginger Chicken Liver
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 215.6 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 11.1 g