Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
An interesting take on the morning beverage. I came up with this at work while trying out some new things for a dinner party dessert. What ended up happening was I served this to our morning crews and dispatchers before they headed out on the road, and they absolutely loved it!
- 2 cups coffee (chilled)
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 4 teaspoons hot chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- whipped cream (as desired)
- 1 mint chocolate square (or a mint leaf)
- Blend coffee, ice cream, cinnamon and hot chocolate mix together until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whip cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with mint for that extra kick.
- Serve and enjoy!
A welcome treat on a hot summer day. Made for the Summer Edition of the Comfort Cafe.
i made this for spring PAC, I don't know if i did somthing wrong or what,but it was a little gritty from the hot chocolate powder,and cinnamon..i think next time i will use chocolate syrup,and less cinnamon.
What a nice treat Dave Oh. I really enjoyed this chilled coffee. It sounded so good that I had to make it right away, even thought we are in the middle of a rain storm, the coffee is a little peice of sunshine. I used frozen coffee, it worked really well in this. I really enjoyed the chocolate, cinnamon and mint flavors . Thanks so much for sharing.