Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This recipe comes from a grandma that I never knew. Always brings back memories to her children. You could use the new Mint 'n Cream Oreos if you desire for an even more minty taste. Kids love this and I do too! Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 2 cups cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup crushed after dinner mints (the multi-colored kind)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Crush Oreos.
- PLace 1/2 on the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Mix other ingredients and smooth on top of Oreos.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreos on top of cream mixture.
- Chill for 24 hours.