- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint, crushed
- whipped topping (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the egg, and beat the white until stiff.
- Combine egg yolk, sugar and salt.
- Fold whites into yolk mixture.
- Add milk slowly and then mint.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with mint leaf.
- If you desire to serve this hot - use hot milk and do not beat the whites before adding to yolk mixture.