Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my Mom's recipe and it is excellent!!!
- 4 cups graham crackers (crushed approximately 20 sheets)
- 1⁄3 cup salted butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup after dinner mints (crushed)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (2-3 cups your choice)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For the crust and topping mix graham crackers, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar together. Save one cup for the top of the dessert and put the rest into the bottom of an 9x13 pan.
- Whip cream and add 1 tablespoon sugar, add mints and marshmallows fold in well and carefully.
- Spread over crumbs.
- Top with remain 1 cup of graham cracker mix.
- Cover & refrigerate at least overnight.
- The mint dessert gets better after a couple days in the fridge as the flavor of the mints absorbs into the whip cream and marshmallows.
Thanks for posting this! This recipe originated from Gruenes' Great Grandma Emma and is a family favorite! We especially like to make it during the Christmas holiday and everyone enjoys it! It is being passed down from generation to generation in our family and will always be a favorite.