Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
this is another really yummy frozen, no bake dessert my family makes from time to time..Always gets eaten up fast!! (cooking time is freezing time)
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (200 g) package miniature marshmallows
- candy cane, crushed, for sprinkling
- Crust: Blend wafer crumbs and melted butter.
- Press firmly into greased glass 9 x 13 pan.
- Filling: Cream butter, icing sugar.
- Add eggs, and melted chocolate and beat until light and fluffy.
- Spoon over crust.
- Put in freezer.
- Topping: Whip cream and gently fold in marshmallows.
- Spread over chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
- Wrap well with plastic wrap and foil and put in freezer until frozen and ready to serve.