Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool refreshing summer salad.
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped of fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces plain yogurt, can use vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Place cucumbers and onion in a mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over cucumber/onion salad. Toss to coat well.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
This is a refreshing and cool salad. Enjoyed it very much. Loved the flavor, used vanilla yogurt. Thank You. Made for ZWT6 Family Picks. No-Nonsense Nibblers.
Easy! I diced the cucumber but did everything else exactly like in the recipe. Can't stop eating it! Made fro ZWT6, Redhots...
Delicious salad that I consumed for lunch. I scaled the recipe down to about 1/2 cucumber. Loved it! Thanks Parsley! Made for ZWT4.