- 591.47 ml water, boiling
- 8 mint herbal tea bags
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml couscous
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds, toasted
- 29.58 ml fresh mint leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, add water and tea bags, steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; add olive oil, salt and combine until mixed.
- In a large bowl, place couscous and cover with mint tea mixture.
- Cover and let stand about 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff with a fork; add raisins, almonds and fresh mint. Toss well before serving.