- 2 1⁄2 cups water, boiling
- 8 mint herbal tea bags
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, add water and tea bags, steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; add olive oil, salt and combine until mixed.
- In a large bowl, place couscous and cover with mint tea mixture.
- Cover and let stand about 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff with a fork; add raisins, almonds and fresh mint. Toss well before serving.