1/1 Photo of Mint Couscous With Raisins and Almonds
This is a recipe for those who enjoy Morrocan inspired dishes and/or those who favor mint. It's lovely along with chicken or shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, add water and tea bags, steep for 10 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags; add olive oil, salt and combine until mixed.
- 3In a large bowl, place couscous and cover with mint tea mixture.
- 4Cover and let stand about 20 minutes.
- 5Remove cover and fluff with a fork; add raisins, almonds and fresh mint. Toss well before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Couscous With Raisins and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbal tea bags