Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe for those who enjoy Morrocan inspired dishes and/or those who favor mint. It's lovely along with chicken or shrimp.
- In a saucepan, add water and tea bags, steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; add olive oil, salt and combine until mixed.
- In a large bowl, place couscous and cover with mint tea mixture.
- Cover and let stand about 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff with a fork; add raisins, almonds and fresh mint. Toss well before serving.
This is a very lovely side dish! Made as directed. Thanks, Annacia! Made for Photo Tag.