Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Cupcakes w/mint oreo cookies in them...soo good! From Woman's World Magazine. If you are a real chocoholic like me try it with chocolate cake mix.
- 12 Mint Oreo Double Stuff cookies (coolmint creme)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with liners.
- Cut each cookie into 6 pieces; reserve.
- On low speed, beat cake mix, pudding mix, 1 1/3 cups milk, eggs and oil until combined, 30 seconds. On medium speed beat 2 minutes. Gently stir in cookies. Divide among liners.
- Bake 17-19 minutes until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on racks.
- On medium speed, beat butter until smooth; gradually beat in sugar, vanilla, then remaining milk until fluffy.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes. If desired, garnish with additional cookies.