- 2 eggs
- 4 -5 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 green chili, finely shopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the mint leaves and cilantro finely.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil.
- When the oil is hot, pour the egg mixture.
- Cook on one side for about 2-3 mins approximately.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Additional veggies like chopped mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers can be added
- Alternatively, you can add saute'd onions instead of chopped raw onions.