Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This chutney goes so well with lamb. It gets a nice kick from the red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Cook onion in oil in a small heavy skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until pale golden. Stir in raisins, vinegar, water, red pepper flakes, coriander, and salt and simmer 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool completely. Stir in mint just before serving.