Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fantastic condiment that is great with meats or with vegetarian patties.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups coriander, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, seeded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 2 cups mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 pinch black pepper (optional)
- To roast cumin seed, place them in a medium-hot skillet and shake or stir until they give up their pleasant aroma, about 1 minute. Cool, then grind in blender or food processor.
- Combine ingredients in food processor and process to a smooth consistency.