Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Dog Scout Cookies
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons corn syrup
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, process until well mixed
- Roll out on a floured surface to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut with holiday shaped cookie cutters, place on non-stick cookie pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.