- 1 (10 ounce) bag Andes mint baking chips
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- powdered sugar
- cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop chocolates and put into glass mixing bowl.
- Heat cream in small saucepan until it begins to boil.
- Pour cream into chocolates and stir slowly until chocolate is melted. It should look smooth and glossy.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour or until set enough to scoop out with a # 60 scoop.
- Place balls on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Refrigerate another 30 minutes, until firm.
- Roll each ball in hands to make round ball.
- ROll in sugar, cocoa or both.