Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is thick, minty, and delicious!
Make and share this Mint-Chocolate Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream (divided)
- 3 cups chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy (optional)
- In a blender combine milk, 2 cups ice cream, chocolate syrup, and extract.
- Cover and process untill smooth.
- Pour into 5 chilled glasses.
- Top each with the remaining ice cream.
- Sprinkle crushed candy over top.