1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope gelatin, unflavored
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 -1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid green food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate curls (optional)
- 1Place margarine, corn syrup and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S® COCOA RICE KRISPIES® cereal to chocolate mixture. Stir until cereal is coated. With back of spoon, shape mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray. (If mixture is too soft, refrigerate about 5 minutes). Chill crust.
- 3Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- 4In large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow creme, flavoring, color and arm gelatin, mixing until smooth. Gently fold in thawed whipped topping.
- 5Spoon filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- 6Serve garnished with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
COCOA KRISPIES® cereal