Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A vegan shake with mint, chocolate and peanut butter.
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 piece vegan chocolate (2 inches by 2 inch)
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint
- Grind mint leaves and chocolate in a coffee grinder until finely powdered.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and add crushed ice + peanut butter.
- Give it a quick pulse.
- Pour in soy or hemp milk and blend.
OH MY GOODNESS! This is for chocolate and peanut butter lovers only. We used chocolate soymilk and just added the mint leaves with the rest of the ingredients. We had some without the mint and it was lovely also. This is going to be my new splurge snack from now on. Thank you soooo much for sharing! Made this for Fall PAC '08.