Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really yummy! I like to top each parfait with a chocolate covered mint candy. They're best if chilled for a while.
- 2 cups milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Whisk 2 cups milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, mint, and remaining milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- In dessert glasses, layer pudding and cream cheese mixtures.
Inez, these went over really big at a recent party. I added a little green food coloring to the cream cheese layers, and stuck an Andes mint in the top. Very attractive, easy and good!
I serve these kinds of desserts a lot. Easy do ahead type desserts. This went over very well with my dinner guests. Really good. Thanks Inez
This is an incredibly quick, easy, tasty, and gorgeous looking recipe to put together. I made them for the kiddies for Thanksgiving (they do not like pumpkin) and we were ALL in heaven. My son has now declared that "Parfait" is one of his favorite desserts. One note, I used glasses that were a tad too large which made layering difficult, So if unsure go smaller for a better looking parfait.