Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great non-dairy ice cream, that tastes as good as any dairy one!
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 ounces sifted icing sugar
- 1 (474 ml) carton non-fat non-dairy creamer
- 100 g bittersweet chocolate (1 bar)
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, whisk up the whites.
- Whisk in the icing sugar when stiff.
- Add the yolks and mint essence to the melted chocolate.
- Whisk the cream and fold the 3 mixtures together.
- Freeze for a few hours and you're ready to go!