Recipe by KimmieCat1
I got this recipe from a cookbook titled 'Fondues of the World' (Eva & Ulrich Klever, Barron's, 1980). It is fabulous.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons peppermint liqueur
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
for dipping (plus anything you like)
- candied fruit
- fresh pears or canned pears
- white bread
- cake (pound cake)
- cubes stollen
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Warm chocolate and add the liqueur.
- 2. Grate the chocolate coarsely, add to cream, and stir until melted.
- 3. Place on a candle warmer.
- Tip: Watch out that the fondue does not burn or become too thick. If necessary, thin it with a little water, strong coffee, cream or cognac.