1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Cupcakes
I made this with my kids and they had a fun time. It is no eggs or milk so they can lick the spoon & bowl without worry. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combined all the dry ingredient.
- 2Add all the wet ingredients.
- 3Mix well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4From here you can make cupcakes or cake.
- 5Your choice.
- 6For cupcakes bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7For a 8x8-inch pan, grease the pan lightly, and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool and frost with green icing or frosting and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (732 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g