Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy, wonderful recipe from the Cake Mix Doctor.
Make and share this Mint Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt or tube cake pan.
- Place all ingredients except candy in mixing bowl, and mix at low speed for about 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, or until batter is well mixed.
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Pour into pan and bake for 48-52 minutes, or until tests done.
- Cool in pan for about 25 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.