Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy, wonderful recipe from the Cake Mix Doctor.
- 1 (18 ounce) box fudge cake mix (no pudding)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups about 28 Andes mints candies, broken in half (or can use Andes mint chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt or tube cake pan.
- Place all ingredients except candy in mixing bowl, and mix at low speed for about 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, or until batter is well mixed.
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Pour into pan and bake for 48-52 minutes, or until tests done.
- Cool in pan for about 25 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.