Recipe by RecipeNut
Plan ahead...needs to chill. Your guests will be requesting the recipe after one bite of this fluffy and refreshing pie. It doesn't take much time to prepare, yet it tastes as though you spent hours in the kitchen.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
RecipeNut, this is so delicious. I followed the directions exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Cool and minty. Creamy and luscious. A wonderful dessert for the hot summertime. Thanks :)
- 473.18 ml whipping cream
- 29.58 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 7.39 ml peppermint extract
- 0.32-0.39 ml green food coloring, optional
- 2 (192.77 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 236.59 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 9 inch pie shell, baked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired.
- Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.