Plan ahead...needs to chill. Your guests will be requesting the recipe after one bite of this fluffy and refreshing pie. It doesn't take much time to prepare, yet it tastes as though you spent hours in the kitchen.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, extract and food coloring if desired.
- Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in cream mixture and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.