This is a 3 ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy AND delicious. Try it with any of your favorite ice cream flavors, but mint chocolate chip is so refreshing and goes great with the chocolate crust. This can be prepared up to 2 months ahead of time and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream or 6 cups mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Spoon ice cream into crust, mounding it higher in the center.
- 2Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- 3Drizzle over the ice cream.
- 4Freeze for at least 6 hours or up to 2 months.
- 5Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- 6Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream
chocolate graham wafer pie crust