Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a 3 ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy AND delicious. Try it with any of your favorite ice cream flavors, but mint chocolate chip is so refreshing and goes great with the chocolate crust. This can be prepared up to 2 months ahead of time and frozen.
- 6 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream or 6 cups mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spoon ice cream into crust, mounding it higher in the center.
- Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or up to 2 months.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice and enjoy!