Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light version and low in everything. It is easy and delicious. The amounts are subject to change with tastes. My family loves this and with me being diabetic, it is a great dessert.
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof cool whip fat-free whipped topping (the 12 oz will make a higher pie)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring (color to desired shade)
- 2 -3 drops peppermint extract (use according to taste. It is very strong. Be careful)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup miniature sugar-free chocolate chips (Chop up Sugar free Hersheys chunks or order Goldlite sugar free mini chocolate chips online. These a)
- Put Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- Fold in coloring and extract. Do not beat. You do not want to deflate the Cool Whip.
- Gently mix in sugar free chocolate chips.
- When completely mixed, fold mixture into pie crust and freeze.