This is a light version and low in everything. It is easy and delicious. The amounts are subject to change with tastes. My family loves this and with me being diabetic, it is a great dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip fat-free whipped topping (the 12 oz will make a higher pie)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring (color to desired shade)
- 2 -3 drops peppermint extract (use according to taste. It is very strong. Be careful)
- 1/2-3/4 cup miniature sugar-free chocolate chips (Chop up Sugar free Hersheys chunks or order Goldlite sugar free mini chocolate chips online. These a)
- 1Put Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- 2Fold in coloring and extract. Do not beat. You do not want to deflate the Cool Whip.
- 3Gently mix in sugar free chocolate chips.
- 4When completely mixed, fold mixture into pie crust and freeze.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate chips