This is a light version and low in everything. It is easy and delicious. The amounts are subject to change with tastes. My family loves this and with me being diabetic, it is a great dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip fat-free whipped topping (the 12 oz will make a higher pie)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring (color to desired shade)
- 2 -3 drops peppermint extract (use according to taste. It is very strong. Be careful)
- 1/2-3/4 cup miniature sugar-free chocolate chips (Chop up Sugar free Hersheys chunks or order Goldlite sugar free mini chocolate chips online. These a)
- 1Put Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- 2Fold in coloring and extract. Do not beat. You do not want to deflate the Cool Whip.
- 3Gently mix in sugar free chocolate chips.
- 4When completely mixed, fold mixture into pie crust and freeze.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate chips