It is a perfect St. Patricks day treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crisco butter flavor shortening
For the filling
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened but not melted
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1Make the crust:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cookie crumbs and sugar. With a pastry blender or two knives, blend in the Crisco until crumbs are moistened and begin to clump together.
- 3Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch by 11-inch pie plate. Bake crust 8 minutes.
- 4Let crust cool briefly, then freeze crust for about 15 minutes.
- 5Assemble the pie:.
- 6Remove crust from the freezer. Using a rubber spatula, spread ice cream over crust.
- 7Warm Hot Fudge topping in the microwave on HIGH power for about 45 seconds; stir, then drizzle topping onto the ice cream.
- 8Freeze pie at least 5 hours, but preferably 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 217.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream