1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker)
6 hrs 15 mins
I love ice cream but don't have an ice cream maker. Found this recipe on the Egal Brand website. Very tasty, and easy. I use chopped up chocolate, and I add about 1 cup of it. Time includes freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine condesed milk, peppermint extract, food color and water.
- 2Blend well.
- 3(Color should be dark, as it will lighten up with the whipped cream.).
- 4Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- 5Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- 6Pour into a 9x5-inch (1. 5 L) freezer container.
- 7Cover and freeze at least 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker)
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.3
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g