I love ice cream but don't have an ice cream maker. Found this recipe on the Egal Brand website. Very tasty, and easy. I use chopped up chocolate, and I add about 1 cup of it. Time includes freezing.
- In a large bowl, combine condesed milk, peppermint extract, food color and water.
- Blend well.
- (Color should be dark, as it will lighten up with the whipped cream.).
- Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour into a 9x5-inch (1. 5 L) freezer container.
- Cover and freeze at least 6 hours.