Recipe by True Texas
With a few changes this could be made in an ice cream freezer, too. I love anything mint and chocolate, so this sounds great to me.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 -4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine condensed milk, extract, food coloring and 2 T. water in large bowl, mixing well.
- Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour into foil-lined 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
- Freeze covered, for 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert on serving platter and slice to serve.