1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sparkle 1874's Note:
I am not the greatest mint lover but even I have to admit that the fusion of mint and chocolate will silence the toughest critic. This recipe from "Hershey's Kitchen" will satisfy the strongest chocolate craving while leaving a refreshing aftertaste. (This cookie can be made with any flavour chips and all by itself).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 375 degrees F.
- 2Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until creamy.
- 3Add eggs; beat well.
- 4Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture beating until well blended.
- 6Add chocolate chips to batter.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 9Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g