2 hrs 35 mins
If you are planning to serve more than 4 people I would suggest to make two of these as everyone will want seconds! Plan ahead this needs to chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 ready crust chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- 2Beat in the peppermint extract and food colouring.
- 3Add in eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Fold in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- 5Place the crust onto a baking sheet, then pour in the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Bake at 325°F for about 35 minutes or until ALMOST set.
- 7Cool on rack for about 1 hour.
- 8Meanwhile in a small heavy saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and whipping cream; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- 9Spread over cheesecake, then chill for a minimum of 3 hours.
- 10Store any remaining cake (don't worry there won't be any leftovers lol!) in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie With Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.7
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 449.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g