1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is very easy to make. I used Chef Lennie's Cheesecake cooking directions on her basic philly cheesecake recipe and it has given me the best results, with no cracks! I also use a 10" spring form pan, which I prefer, but you could use a 9" pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe (I use torani syrup creme de menthe)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Combine crumbs and melted butter, press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan.
- 3Sprinkle tablespoon of sugar over crust.
- 4Bake for 10 mins, remove from oven and raise temp to 450°F.
- 5In a mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, and sugar until well combined.
- 6Add creme de menthe, mix until well combined (completely green).
- 7Add eggs one at a time beating in at a very slow speed until well combined.
- 8Finally stir in 2 cups miniature chocolate pieces and pour filling into crust.
- 9Bake for 10 mins at 450F, then reduce heat to 250F and bake for 25-30 mins more, or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- 10Loosen cake from rim of pan and then allow to cool before removing rim of pan.
- 11Chill the cheesecake.
- 12When ready to serve place 1 cup miniature chocolate pieces in zip lock bag.
- 13Put bag in microwave for 25-30 seconds, take it out of microwave and stir it around if not completely melted continue to put in microwave for 10-15 second spurts until melted.
- 14Put a tiny hole in corner of bag.
- 15Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake pieces and serve with delight to your guests!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.5
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 185.3 mg
- Sodium 458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g