1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This looks so good- from Betty's Pies Favorite Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all crust ingredients and place in buttered spring-form pan.
- 3Chill while preparing filling.
- 4Mix all ingredients in order, beating well after each addition until creamy.
- 5Do not overmix, since excess air will cause cheesecake to split.
- 6Turn into prepared crust.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden.
- 8Cool in oven with door slightly ajar for 1 hour.
- 9Wrap in foil and chill at least overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.5
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.6 mg
- Sodium 440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 101.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g