- 10 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups mint chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all crust ingredients and place in buttered spring-form pan.
- Chill while preparing filling.
- Mix all ingredients in order, beating well after each addition until creamy.
- Do not overmix, since excess air will cause cheesecake to split.
- Turn into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in oven with door slightly ajar for 1 hour.
- Wrap in foil and chill at least overnight.