Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I just love this stuff! Mint and Chocolate!!!!!!!!
- 414.03 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 78.07 ml creme de menthe or 3.69 ml mint extract (with 10 drops green food coloring)
- 85.04 g white chocolate, melted
- 1 chocolate mint candy bar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the wafer crumbs and butter.
- Press into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
- Beat in liqueur and melted white chocolate.
- Pour over crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around the sides of the pan to loosen.
- Cool at room temp and then chill in the fridge overnight.
- To make curls shave chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and place on top of cheesecake.
AWESOME!! I made this for my mom's bday and she was very pleased - in hog heaven is more like it. I did add some mini chocolate chips to cheesecake filling before baking - it was her special request. It was excellent - THANK YOU! I also glazed the cheesecake using the chocolate glaze from Chocolate Mint Cheesecake. YUM-O!! Note: The pic I posted is of this cheesecake with a glaze from Chocolate Mint Cheesecake.