1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
I just love this stuff! Mint and Chocolate!!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the wafer crumbs and butter.
- 3Press into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 6Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
- 7Beat in liqueur and melted white chocolate.
- 8Pour over crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center is JUST set.
- 9Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
- 10Run a knife around the sides of the pan to loosen.
- 11Cool at room temp and then chill in the fridge overnight.
- 12To make curls shave chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and place on top of cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.1
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 376.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: