I just love this stuff! Mint and Chocolate!!!!!!!!
Make and share this Mint Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the wafer crumbs and butter.
- Press into the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
- Beat in liqueur and melted white chocolate.
- Pour over crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around the sides of the pan to loosen.
- Cool at room temp and then chill in the fridge overnight.
- To make curls shave chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and place on top of cheesecake.