1/4 Photos of Mint Chocolate Brownies
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is one of the things we made and sold at the specialty grocery/cafe' that I worked at. These brownies are rich and moist and a great treat for mint lovers. They have to be pretty good to sell for two dollars a brownie! (prep time includes refrigeration)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs until fluffy.
- 2Add sugar and vanilla; beat well.
- 3Melt the butter and chocolate and add to the mixture (mixing well).
- 4Add flour and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour into pan.
- 6Bake at 375*F for 25 min (if using 9x12 pan) or for 20 min (if using 15x10 pan).
- 7Topping: Mix 4 tablespoons butter, confectioners' sugar, mint, and cream.
- 8Add green food coloring.
- 9Frost brownies and refrigerate.
- 10Chill 1 hour.
- 11Top with remaining butter and melted chocolate chips.
- 12Refrigerate and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g