1/1 Photo of Mint Chocolate Brownies
A layer of peppermint patties gives these brownies a delicious twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides; butter foil. Set aside.
- 3Place chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir occasionally just until melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar and salt until smooth; whisk in eggs. Gently whisk in flour and cocoa powder just until smooth (do not overmix).
- 5Spread 1/3 of batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties on batter in a single layer, leaving a narrow border on all sides. Top with remaining batter, and smooth surface. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 45 to 55 minutes.
- 6Cool completely in pan. Use foil to lift from pan; peel off foil and discard.
- 7Cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: