Very easy to make as the recipe starts out with a packaged brownie mix. Chocolate and mint are a winning combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box betty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mint chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring, if desired
Shiny Chocolate Glaze
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- 3In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs using spoon, about 50 strokes or until well blended.
- 4Stir in pecans and 1 cup of the chocolate chips (reserve remaining chocolate chips for glaze).
- 5Spread batter in pan.
- 6Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8In small bowl, beat powdered sugar and 1/3 cup butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- 9Beat in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until spreadable.
- 10Beat in extract and food color.
- 11Spread frosting over brownies.
- 12In 1-quart saucepan, heat reserved chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter and the corn syrup over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- 13Stir in hot water, a few drops at a time, until mixture is thin enough to drizzle.
- 14Drizzle over frosted brownies.
- 15Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until glaze is firm.
- 16For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
- 17Cook time does not include 30 minute chill time in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint-Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g