Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
No clue where this came from, but it sure is tasty. Baking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Mint Chocolate Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
- 78.07 ml candy cane, plus
- 29.58 ml candy canes, crushed
- 29.58 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parment paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, and stir in 1/3 cup crushed candy canes.
- Pour mixture into lined pan, spreading it to within half an inch of the edges.
- Melt semisweet chocolate chips and drizzle over white chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle on remaining candy cane pieces.
- Place in fridge til firm; break into pieces.
- Serve at room temperature.