Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No clue where this came from, but it sure is tasty. Baking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Mint Chocolate Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
- 1⁄3 cup candy cane, plus
- 2 tablespoons candy canes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parment paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, and stir in 1/3 cup crushed candy canes.
- Pour mixture into lined pan, spreading it to within half an inch of the edges.
- Melt semisweet chocolate chips and drizzle over white chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle on remaining candy cane pieces.
- Place in fridge til firm; break into pieces.
- Serve at room temperature.