No clue where this came from, but it sure is tasty. Baking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
- 1/3 cup candy cane, plus
- 2 tablespoons candy canes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parment paper.
- 2Melt white chocolate over low heat, and stir in 1/3 cup crushed candy canes.
- 3Pour mixture into lined pan, spreading it to within half an inch of the edges.
- 4Melt semisweet chocolate chips and drizzle over white chocolate mixture.
- 5Sprinkle on remaining candy cane pieces.
- 6Place in fridge til firm; break into pieces.
- 7Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chocolate Bark
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: