Recipe by SunLi
My daughter saw mint chips when we were shopping at mall. I bought for her,so I can shop more. She is almost two,I tried to hide the candy after we got home. I thought why did not make some cookies,she will enjoy it. I did looked at other recipes here,but I didn't find mint chips cookies recipe,so I made my healthy cookies. My husband likes them.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mint chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees,line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter,brown sugar in a large bowl until well combine ,add milk , eggs,vanilla,beat well.
- Stir dry ingredients flours,salt,cocoa,baking soda together, gradually add flour mixture to the butter mixture beating well.
- Add semi-chocolate chips and mint chips to batter.
- Roll dough into two inch balls, place on prepared cookie sheets,about 24 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.