Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted to make my Fudgy Minty Brownies but didn't have unsweetened chocolate so Here you have the recipe made with unsweetened cocoa.
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Pearson mint patties or 1⁄2 cup mint chip
- 1 cup crushed peppermint pattie
- crushed candy cane (optional)
- Heat oven 350.
- Grease 13x9x2 pan.
- Micro in a large Pyrex bowl chocolate and butter.
- Stir and when melted add sugar blend well.
- Add eggs, and vanilla mix well.
- Add flour and mint and mix till just combined.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on 3/4 cup mint and spread to coat brownies.
- Return to oven just to melt about 1 minute.
- Spread the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes if using.
- Cool and cut into squares.