Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious chocolate mint dessert that makes a dazzling presentation.
Make and share this Mint Brownie Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 88.74 ml butter (no substitutes)
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml flour
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml peppermint extract
- green food coloring (optional)
- 226.79 g carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate.
- Stir in sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add extract and food coloring if desired; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove sides of pain just before serving.
- Melt chocolate chips; drizzle over top.
My family loved this recipe. The brownie part was more moist when I cut the cooking time down by about three minutes.
AWESOME DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! And so SO pretty!!!!!!! I LOOOOVED making this!!! Thanks SO VERY MUCH!!!! :) :) :)