1/4 Photos of Mint Brownie Tart
Chris from Kansas's Note:
A delicious chocolate mint dessert that makes a dazzling presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter (no substitutes)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate.
- 2Stir in sugar until well blended.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Stir in flour until well blended.
- 5Pour into a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 9Add extract and food coloring if desired; mix well.
- 10Fold in whipped topping.
- 11Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 13Remove sides of pain just before serving.
- 14Melt chocolate chips; drizzle over top.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Brownie Tart
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g