Recipe by Lainey6605
This sounds really good when those fresh berries are in season. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Nice & healthy. I used just organic blueberries and strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice & the fresh mint, no nasty whipped topping for us! Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game 2013.
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, halved
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- whipped topping (optional)