Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds really good when those fresh berries are in season. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, halved
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- whipped topping (optional)
- In large bowl, combine the berries, mint and lemon juice; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nice & healthy. I used just organic blueberries and strawberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice & the fresh mint, no nasty whipped topping for us! Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game 2013.