Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light and refreshing dessert with a refreshing mint and chocolate combination.
Make and share this Mint Bavarian Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 13x9x2 pan.
- Combine first 5 ingredients and bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mint Creme Center: Combine next 5 ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spread Creme center over cake and refrigerate.
- Chocolate Topping: Melt butter and chocolate chips in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly, then pour chocolate over top of cake.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Thank you so much for this recipe! It's basically a light chocolate cake with a huge Ande's Candy on top...very delicious. I even had some for breakfast today. :)