1/2 Photos of Mint Basting Sauce (For Grilling Meats)
A simple basting sauce for summer barbecues. Make ahead; mixture should stand several hours or overnight. Good on steaks, chicken or lamb chops. Please adjust sauce to your taste: I found it hard to measure quantities I usually just throw into a mixing bowl ...!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure mint leaves loosely: I am not sure how much I use. Chop them very finely.
- 2Mix all the ingredients and whisk well.
- 3Pour into a glass or ceramic jug, or into a canning bottle, cover, and let stand for several hours or overnight.
- 4Whisk again before use. Brush over chops, steaks or chicken while grilling.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Basting Sauce (For Grilling Meats)
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.5
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 942.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g